Code of Conduct
Examples of Prohibited Behavior
- Using sexual imagery or language in presentations or printed material
- Tweeting sexual comments at members, presenters, or attendees
- Physically threatening any member, presenter, or anyone else
- Actively speak out against racist, gendered, or overtly discriminatory language and behavior by colleagues in our field, if and when it happens.
- Seek out opportunities to build and support diversity in our local tech community.
We thank you for joining us in building a better and more inclusive technology community!